How Does Verizon Wireless Bill Pay Quickly?
Purchase any goods from the online store and pay your bill by Verizon wireless bill pay scheme. In this online period, this payment system becomes popular because it is not a complicated process. It is a convenient, super-fast, and quick payment system for purchasing with your credit card information.
We are going to talk and share a Verizon bill pay system with you. This post will help you to know how to pay Verizon bill quickly. We will show you how will you eligible to use the statement to account. You can also go to read how to hide text messages on Verizon bill if you need.
So, back to seat and read every point within a short time. And enjoy the online purchasing great opportunity from your room super fast and pay the bill with no trouble.
About Verizon Wireless Bill Pay System
My Verizon bill pay is one kind of payment system option for Verizon wireless customers. Using this option they can pay to bill for equipment or services to their account. For paying this type of bill, they have to have debit or credit card or gift card. Only the Verizon wireless login customers can enjoy the benefits of it. For this reason, they should register to make an account on Verizon.com
Before using the account, you need to go the Verizon wireless login option and express yourself. How? Let’s see the step below and follow it.
- Browse the Verizon website and go to the sign-in page.
- Fill the gap of “Mobile Number or User ID”.
- Fill up the next step “Password”.
- Press the button “Sign In”.
Now you have made your account successfully. But keep in mind, when you give your password, you should use a strong password. Otherwise, your account will go to risk to theft. Now you will enjoy the following benefits. Such as:
- View your usage.
- Make payments.
- Change or reset your password.
- Entrance the mobile number or user ID.
2. Set Up Account
As an account owner, you have to set up a Verizon prepaid payment account. When you set up a single line account, the original line will go to the account owner. Plus another new line will go to another account member of your family. Introduce the step below.
- Go to the top of the home screen and press the button “ADD a line.”
- Press the ‘Select’ button if you want to add under the next line:
- Shop for phone: If you don’t use an existing phone, you should pick a new phone and add a new number with your account.
- Bring your own phone: If you are using a phone but not add an existing line, you should select a new number and add with your account.
- Merge accounts: if you have already an account, you can transfer it into your Verizon prepaid account with your family members.
3. Add Fund
Add your funds with your account now:
- Open My Verizon bill and then Add Funds page then click on ‘Add Funds’.
- If you have Prepaid Family Account, you should click on the “Add or send Funds” and click on “Next” button for going to nest page.
- Enter your expectable amount to add in your fund.
- Now choose what card do you want to use with add fund – existing card, debit card, credit card.
- Click ‘Continue’ and add refill card PIN. Now go “Submit” plus now click ‘Add Funds’.
- At last click on the “Confirm” button to complete this step successfully.
4. Send Fund
The account owner can send fund to other members and also can transfer to its own account.
- Press ‘Add or Send funds’
- Press “Send funds.”
- Press ‘Next’
- If you want to send, click “Send Funds”.
- If you want to add, click “Add Funds”.
- Review the information of your transaction
- Now click “Confirm’ button.
- Last press “Done”.
Now you successfully sent to another line with your Verizon Prepaid Payment.
5. Payment History
You can check the payment history for the last 18th months. You can get the history with all details, including payment method to date plus the amount.
- Open the ‘Payment History page in My Verizon bill and press the button ‘Payment History’.
- Select the date from first to last that you need. Dropdown the page to check properly.
- Now click ‘Create Report’.
Manage your Auto Pay system. It is an excellent system in Verizon wireless bill pay scheme. You don’t need to worry about missing any payment. Autopay system works with your available funds. How will you manage Autopay?
- As usual open, the page ‘Manage Auto Pay” and click on it.
- Edit your payment card information with the billing address. For this, you have to click on ‘Edit payment’.
- To continue press on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Review the AutoPay that you changed.
- Read the Terms & Conditions. If you agree with those conditions, click on ‘I agree to the Terms & Conditions’.
- At last press the ‘Confirm’ button.
7. How To Pay
- Use The App To Pay
For Verizon wireless bill pay, you can use Verizon app. If you have an active wireless account, you can use the app to pay.
- Unlock the My Verizon App to pay Verizon bill.
- Tap the ‘Menu’ icon.
- Press the ‘Bill’.
- Then tap ‘Pay Bill’.
- Tap ‘Payment amount’ if you need you can edit the payment amount.
- Now select the payment method.
- A confirmation pop-up will show when your bill paid.
- To close the tab click ‘Ok’.
- Use Online To Pay
For Verizon wireless bill pay, you can use online to pay your bill. If you have an active wireless account, you can do it so fast.
- Using your computer or other devices go to the ‘Pay Bill’ page.
- Select your payment amount.
- Select your payment method.
- Tap ‘Continue’
- Read payment information.
- Read Terms & Conditions carefully.
- At last press the button ‘Send Payment’.
- Now you bill paid successfully.
Verizon wireless bill pay scheme is really a fantastic and amazing way to pay online bill. We hope you will also enjoy this Verizon bill pay system. Hopefully, this post could not waste your valuable time. Rather you have learnt and known many unknown topics that may be searching till now.