7 Powerful Digital Marketing Tools to Foster Customer Satisfaction
Digital Marketing: When you have just entered the world of business, looking for a competitive edge is normal. Regardless of your exact profile, you will need to focus on implementing the right marketing strategies, in order to raise brand awareness and drive the interest and satisfaction of your target audience. Despite the numerous marketing and advertising tactics you have the possibility to opt for, consumerism has been digitalized in recent years, so your attention needs to go towards online trends. Digital marketing will provide you with the support you need to climb the ladder of success and reach business objectives. It’s time you create a sound online marketing plan that leverages the power of media marketing advancements. An appropriate set of digital marketing tools will give you the opportunity to manage your campaigns better and will provide you with the needed insights to improve and optimize your actions in this department. Being aware of the most powerful resources here can help you target the ideal opportunities, so here are 7 of the most frequently used tools by businesses and their marketers:
Being one of the top Google tools available, free of charge, you should follow the example of many other businesses and integrate this tool in your marketing plan right from the start. An optimized online presence remains crucial for profitability and success in general, and keeping track of your website’s performance and its visitors should be one of your concerns. Data analytics gives you the chance to gain better control of website activities, and thus understand your customers better, in order to make the necessary, follow-up improvements. There’s no other option more popular here than Google Analytics.
- Comprehensive analysis of site traffic rates – use this tool to find out what source is driving most traffic to your site, and pursue further actions based on the data collected. You’ll find out what is triggering the highest conversion rates, which means it will be easier to implement optimal changes.
- Visitor searches – you’ll get insights on what exactly your visitors are searching for when browsing your site. This way, you can boost engagement by adding more targeted content.
- Campaign tracking – use Google Analytics to track which campaigns are driving conversions, and which aren’t productive. By concluding how many conversions were obtained through a specific promotion, you can further reassess your strategies.
- Customized, accurate data – get a hold of reports that contain detailed and accurate information on age segments, locations and genders.
- Automated emails – after using the tool to customize your site’s data, send your customers regular emails based on their consumerism patterns.
If you know a little something about the current digital marketing trends, you are probably well aware of the importance of search engine optimization. Making sure the content of your site is appealing to search engines can influx your site’s traffic tremendously. If you have chosen WordPress as your website content management system, you can perfect your SEO practices by using Yoast SEO plugin to your advantage. Once you download the plugin, you’ll need to give some information about your site, and make the most of the features available, either the standard or premium ones.
- SEO evaluation
The plugin evaluates every single piece of writing on your site, determining if it’s SEO friendly or not. Perhaps you have worked with Studicus, WowGrade, GrabMyEssay or other writing pros to create top-quality content for your online platform, which means you already have a great starting point. Upload the text and add any extra keywords if necessary. This tool will help you boost SEO capabilities by checking if you are using the targeted keywords in subheadings, texts and link URLs. You can establish if a piece of writing benefits from appropriate SEO performance capabilities before publishing it.
You can discover just how friendly your content is through Yoast’s readability metrics. Perhaps your paragraphs are too long, sentences too complicated or the writing style of your content needs general improvement – this plugin will provide you with the necessary insights to make desirable changes. It’s important to maintain readability levels high throughout your entire platform in order to ensure conversion rates, and this tool can help you reach that goal.
Social media has rapidly become one of the most important elements of online marketing. It gives your business the opportunity to easily reach out to your target audience, with no geographical barriers involved. Social media is affordable, ad-friendly and filed with users that are ready to engage with new brands. Just by looking into the current position of Facebook, the leading social channel, you will discover that this platform benefits from over 2 billion users who are active regularly.
Taking into account the power of social media, targeting the most popular channels in your marketing campaign becomes critical, if you want to engage with tour customers, improve brand awareness, ensure customer satisfaction, boost brand loyalty and increase your site’s traffic. Hootsuite is one of the most appealing applications for social media network channels management. The system supports social network integration, the user interface taking the form of a dashboard. Numerous major companies from different industries are using the features of this tool.
There are multiple ways in which this system can improve your online marketing practices, allowing you to access compelling benefits:
- Monitor and manage several social media streams in one place. You won’t have to go to each individual platform to post updates or connect with your audience, Hootsuite bringing over thirty social channels together, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- View how your social media campaigns are working through the data reporting features of this system. You’ll be accessing accurate analytics data.
- Schedule your posts in advance – this way you’ll be sure your updates reach followers at any time of day.
- Manage customer service across all of your social media accounts without having to check each platform individually.
When it comes to marketing it’s always a good idea to cover as many bases as possible and SendPulse’s set of tools promise just that. Being a multi-channel marketing automation platform, SendPulse delivers email automation, SMS promotion, and Push service.
The platform also offers a Messenger chatbot for Facebook which is an effective tool when it comes to social media marketing.
Using multi-channel marketing is easy to set up and will boost the impact of your marketing efforts.
Here are a few highlights of the service:
- Transactional emails
- Lead generation with subscription forms
- Drag and drop email editor to build email templates
- A gallery of over 100 pre-designed email templates
- A/B testing
- Campaign statistics.
Email and phone acquisition
An incredibly high percentage of both B2B and B2C businesses are currently using email marketing technologies, aspect that illustrates just how important this type of marketing strategy has become nowadays. As soon as you get your business started, consider developing an email marketing campaign, and with the tools you have available in this department, you can increase your odds of reaching appealing outcomes. MailChimp remains the most popular provider here. First starting out in 2001, this brand now has over 12 million users. What this system does is allow you to send emails to hundreds or even thousands recipients at once. You will be collecting leads, automating email campaigns and create and manage mailing lists and newsletters.
- Divide your mailing list in different categories. This feature helps you to send out tailored messages to different customer categories. An example would be creating a reengagement campaign and sending it out only to customers who haven’t been responsive.
- Expand your email list – access customizable signup forms that are easy to use and embed them on your site with the help of this tool.
- Keep a tab on campaign results – MailChimp helps you actually see if your campaigns are performing well, or if you need to make any changes. The tool gives you important info, such as how many people are reading the emails and who is unsubscribing.
- It’s easy to get started – you can rapidly integrate it with your ecommerce platform or website, customize your templates and there’s no coding involved.
Content marketing and influencer outreach – two elements you can target if you use BuzzSumo. While YoastSEO plugin, mentioned above, will help you maintain your content SEO friendly and readable, this tool allows you to be certain your content actually resonates with your target audience.
- Find out what topics are trending
Are you actually writing content people want to read? It can be difficult to reach a conclusion on your own here and that is why you need BuzzSumo. With this tool, all you need to do is search for a keyword, and discover the most shared content, what performs best with your audience and with search engines at the same time. You’ll receive accurate data with your results, and you can use those insights to evaluate whether your current topics are optimal ones.
- Find influencers for marketing collaborations
Many businesses enjoy BuzzSumo’s capabilities to help find the right type of influencers for their profile. When an expert or someone with influence in your chosen industry shares your content, your brand will naturally benefit from increased exposure, and your content could actually have a shot at generating the conversion rates you are interested in. With BuzzSumo searches, you will find all the major influencers who are talking about the same topics. This means you can do a direct outreach to a said expert, contact a top influencer and start a collaboration or encourage them to share your content. The possibilities are various here, it’s up to you on how you decide to use this tool’s features.
When looking into the topic of digital marketing even further, you will soon conclude that the integration of a CRM system is necessary. CRM software products allow you to collect, categorize and manage leads efficiently, without relying on your employees to handle these tasks manually. HubSpot actually encompasses multiple tools that target sales, marketing and CRM requirements – it’s a versatile and multi-purpose system that comes with promising advantages.
- It connects to social media channels, such as Facebook and Twitter, and gathers data from users’ profiles. You can easily access important details on potential leads this way, and use it later in email marketing campaigns.
- Website integration – HubSpot notifies you if a lead is visiting your site. Discover what pages they have browed and use the insights received to make an offer.
- Keeping track of communications you have with potential customers. You can email leads directly from your HubSpot CRM platform, where the contact record is also registered.
- Real time updates – the system updates in real time, so the information your salespeople are using is always accurate and reliable.
HubSpot collaborates with numerous companies from different business sectors, and they continue to receive positive feedback:
Video content has reached a winning position over written content for a long time now. It’s far easy to draw attention and maintain engagement through a top quality, interesting video than through a block of text. Videos remain a powerful channel for sales roles, and with Vidyard GoVideo you can maximize the potential of your business’ videos, and make sure you get the best marketing results. This tool helps you find out who’s watching your videos and for how long.
- Include videos in your newsletters for boosted engagement. Check accurate results with GoVideo.
- Enhance articles with video content
- Record marketing responses with
- GoVIDeo and provide a personalized approach towards customer service
- Create interactive product demos
This tool is easy to use, and it’ potential is quite impressing. All you need to do is record, share and track. Keeping up with the latest digital marketing trends demands a key focus on video production.
Considering today’s business climate, you can easily understand why digital marketing has become critical for success. If you want to push your business in the right direction, adopting appropriate online marketing tactics is advised. You have at your disposal a multitude of options, and each one ensures various benefits. Among the variety of tools available, you should these few suggestions first.
Estelle Liotard is a seasoned content writer and a blogger, with years of experience in different fields of marketing. She is a content editor at Trust My Paper and loves every second of it. Her passion is teaching people how to overcome digital marketing obstacles and help businesses communicate their messages to their customers.