Who is the Most Appropriate Candidate for SBA Loans?
The people who are thinking of starting a new business this year then it is the most appropriate time to do so. But there are several facets that need to be considered like; do you have a proper plan, what business you would start, will the business give enough profit and how will you acquire the finance?
Everything else can be arranged comfortably but the question of getting the right finance can be complicated. But with SBA loans this problem can surely be solved. Do many people ask as to why SBA loans are suitable than others? This question can be answered when you will read further.
Inquiring about SBA Loans:
You must have read about SBA loans when searching for various loans that you can apply to get money for your business. These are a set of different loans that are guaranteed by the government to give money to small business owners. Small Administration Business is a federal organization that has benefited many small businesses since 1953.
The SBA loans can be acquired by various banks, government and private lenders that are associated with SBA. The businessmen can choose amongst many types of SBA loans from;
- SBA 7(a) Standard Loan
- SBA 7(a) Express Loan
- SBA 7(a) Small Loan
- SBA 7(a) CAP Lines Loan
- SBA 7(a) 504 Loan
- SBA Export Express Loan
- SBA Disaster Loans
- SBA Export Working Capital Program Loan
- SBA Veterans Advantage Loan
- SBA Microloans.
Advantages of these Loans:
Earlier on thought was put into question as to why these loans are suitable for small businesses. The various advantages that the loans give you will answer the question. The advantages that can change your decision are;
- As compared to others these SBA loans have a low-interest rate. On average the rate is usually less than 6%. The rate can vary from the different types of loans to which you are going to apply for. But normally the percentage is low.
- The amount that you get is $5K – $5M so you need to qualify for the loans as a different lender have conditions that must be fulfilled. As the amount rises the terms and conditions change.
- Unlike other small business loans, SBA loans have a longer repayment period. As the amount of loan increases so does the time of the payment. The period of payment starts from 5 years and can last until 25 years.
- A small down payment is required as a guarantee that the lender has to be given to the government. A total of 10%-20% of the actual amount is required as advance.
- You can use this loan amount for various industries and businesses. Other loans can be specific in their uses but SBA loans can be used for a variety of business.
Basic Requirements to Apply:
Like most of the online lenders, Orumfy requires its clients to qualify for these loans. So there are some very basic requirements that are a necessity for the application process;
- The business should be running for two years at least.
- The credit score should be higher than 600.
- Yearly profit must be $100,000.
- Tax returns of your personal and business accounts.
- Profit, loss and bank statements.
- A sheet of Balance.
Appropriate Candidates for SBA Loans:
The people who have the following businesses are the most appropriate candidates to apply for these loans. It is not confirmed that not only small businesses can apply for these but also normal ones are eligible. The businesses that can acquire the loans are;
- Beauty salons
- Medical offices
- General contractors
- Gas stations
- Landscaping services
Industries those are not eligible:
But there are also obligations when you want to use these loans for specific businesses. These obligations are concerned with religion, moral and others. The followings are businesses that cannot apply;
- Religious teaching
- Primarily political and lobbying activities
- Oil wildcatting
- Life insurance
- Real estate developmen
- Pawn or private clubs
- Bail bond
- Mortgage servicing
Quick Application Process:
You can apply for SBA loans through a private or government lender. The process of application is almost the same for all lenders with a slight difference in terms and conditions. The applicant first has to arrange for the documents and down payment. Now you can go to any lender or apply for loans online. You have to fill a form with personal and business details. Next, submit the documents and down payment as required.
It will take a few weeks to verify the whole process as the lender needs to be authenticated so that the loan can be approved. After proving that there is no fraud involved, you can now use the SBA Loans as per our requirement.