10 Of The Best Intermittent Fasting Apps For 2020
Tracking your fasting and weight loss can be useful for several reasons. Intermittent fasting app can help you to get to know your own body and observe any symptoms, lose weight easily and to get healthy.
There are hundreds of apps that track your fasting and weight loss on mobile phone, so how do you know which one is the best fit for you?
We have tried and tested apps galore to bring you a selection of the top 10 intermittent fasting apps to start tracking your fasting and weight loss freely today.
10 Best Free Intermittent Fasting Apps For Android
BodyFast is one of the best intermittent fasting app that guides you on your intermittent fasting journey to healthy weight loss.
This should be your personal fasting program to reach your goals faster and more effectively! Each week, the BodyFast Coach calculates your optimal and individual fasting plan. It motivates you with extra challenges for a healthy life.
Features of BodyFast App
- It has more than 10 fasting plans like 16-8 or 5-2.
- A fasting tracker and timer guiding you through your weeks.
- Multiple notification options
- Track your weight and body measurements.
- Knowledge pool for intermittent fasting.
- Apple Health connectivity
- No advertisements.
2. Zero Fasting App
Zero is a simple fasting tracking app that is used for intermittent, circadian rhythm and adapted fasting. Choose your favorite fasting protocol and Zero keeps track of your ongoing progress on your Android device. Export your data to a spreadsheet for complete control.
Features of Zero Fasting App
Zero supports the following fasting methods:
- 16-hour (16: 8) Intermittently fast – made popular by Hugh Jackman and Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson as a quick to cut extra pounds. It is common to fast after eating around lunch the next day.
- Circadian Rhythm Fasting – based on Dr. research Panda (Salk Institute) encourage participants to fast 13 hours a day, starting with each fast at or before sunset. Zero uses your location to calculate the daily sunset time for the best possible accuracy.
This app is an inter fasting app, another great intermittent fasting app that makes fasting activities more manageable. With iFasting you can easily monitor the progress of your fasting by day, week and even month. It will give you informative results of your fasting to encourage you in continuing your endeavor of a healthy lifestyle.
4. Fasting Hours
Hours tracker is yet another best app for keeping track of fasting hours, weight history and BMI index follow your progress on every fasting duration schedule with Fasting Hours Tracker – Fast Timer app, watch when you start burning fats for fuel and log intuitively how you feel.
With Fasting Hours Tracker you can follow your fast and stay motivated wherever you are. Prepare a periodic fasting schedule, commit to a fast / long-term fast or try to eat one meal a day.
This app allows you to track your fasts and stay motivated wherever you are. Set up an intermittent fasting schedule, commit to a long-term/custom fast or try eating one meal a day.
Features Of Fasting Hours Tracker App:
- Visual representation of fasts, Track you weight loss progress
- View your weight loss as a graph anytime, fasting
- Add notes to every step of your fast journey
- Easy to Track your Intermittent Fasting Tracker
- Save your fasting history
- Share your fasts and give and receive encouragement.
If you are looking for app to help you plan your weekly fasting schedule then MyFast is a go to option for you.
MyFast is the best intermittent fasting calendar and weekly planner app available. It quickly guides you through the general concept of fasting and helps you manage your fasting and eating windows completely. With more than 200,000 motivated fast trackers, it’s one of the most complete and trusted intermittent fasting timer. You stay on the right track to lose weight and improve your health in no time.
Features of MyFast App
- Home Screen Widget.
- Easily add, edit, delete, and .CSV export your completed fasts and body measurements like weight.
- Visualize and track your weight loss progress in the charts section.
- Fasting Clock Format: Choose between 12 and 24 clock type and several different time display formats.
- Simple, Clean, Minimalist, Clutter-Free Home Screen Timer.
- Unlimited Fast Lengths.
- English, Spanish, German, French, and Portuguese language options.
Window is a customizable, intelligent and well-designed intermittent sober tracker that you can use to track down-to-earth and eating windows, monitor your weight, and motivate yourself.
The manual setup of this app let you manually manage when your fasting period starts and ends which makes it a great tool for weight loss tracking. It let you see how intermittent fasting diet influences your weight and track your progress in a smart timeline.
Features of Window Fasting App
- Manual Plan – absolute control of you fasting and eating windows
- Leangains (16:8) and Leangains+ (18:6), the most famous Intermittent Fasts
- Easy Start – 12 hours eat and 12 hours fast
- Easy Start+ – for those who want to skip breakfasts and snacks in the evening after dinner
- The Warrior Diet – the toughest route for the most experienced fasters
- Fasting Goal – pursue your aim – fast for a set amount of time
- Daily plan – consistent intermittent fasting with a custom schedule.
7. Fasting Tracker
This is another simple fasting tracker that allow you to track fasting time and weight.
In a nutshell, it is a very light and simple fasting tracker. It allows users to modify fasting time and length of the fast and track body weight.
- Easily add, edit and delete you’re completed fasts and body measurements like weight.
- – Visualize and track your weight loss progress in the charts section.
- – Create custom fast time, Intermittent Fasting
- – Easy to track your weight history
- – Get notification reminders to fast every day to check status of fasting hours.
- – Intermittent fasting for beginners and experienced faster
- – Edit start time and end time of fasting, Track your fasting hours
- – You can change date formats from setting and as well weight units.
8. Fasting Time
This app let you track your fasts and lose weight with the power of the intermittent fasting diet.
Fasting time puts the power of the intermittent fasting diet into your hands. Lose weight, reach your goals and stay on track with your fasts.
- Elegant fasting tracker with over 10 different display modes.
- Always stay up to date with Fasting Time’s notification service.
- Compare your recent fasts with an easy-to-use chart and timeline system
- Customizable goal and a reminder when you reach it.
- Daily motivational message.
- Password protected.
FastHabit app helps you start and stay consistent with Intermittent Fasting. Set your fast length, log daily, and use advanced features like reminders, weight tracking, calendar views, data export, and multi-day fasting to track your progress and accelerate your results.
- Choose how many hours you want to fast.
- Keep your motivation in view- See percent complete, time completed, time remaining, and target end.
- Easy editing. Stop, restart, or adjust your fast at any time.
- Choose the days and times you want reminders to start fasting
- Get a notification when your fast is complete.
- Calendar and weekly views with daily details
- Weight tracking views with fasting overlay.
10. Zero Calories
Are you looking for how to make Intermittent Fasting tracking extremely easy? Zero Calories is good option. It’s one of the top apps for weight loss and it’s very light and simple fasting tracking tool to stay on top of your weight loss process. It allows users to modify fasting time and length of the fast, track body weight, body measures, ketones, glucose and body fat.
- Compare weight to fast time.
- Track body measures.
- Export data to csv.
- Set notifications for start fast.
- Set notifications for end fast.
- Track fast time.
- Edit start time.
- Edit end time.
- Track weight.
- Widget for track time.
- Create custom fast time.
- Create prolonged fasts (up to 40 days).
The downloads and usage of these intermittent fasting apps is free of charge. But if you wish to get more advanced fasting plans and further features with the weight loss coaching, you can go for pro plans which is optional. Happy tracking…!