DesignCap Reviews 2021: Overview, Pricing, Pros, & Key Features
This is a review of DesignCap – an online photo editor, poster maker and collage maker.
DesignCap is a web-runing graphic design tool, free-to-use, supports a variety of design dimension including both infographic Social post pics.
DesignCap was developed by PearlMountain Limited in 2018. It was born with the concept to help non-designer to make flyers and posters easily. And it is limited with the canvas size; users could only do posters and flyers. So in September, DesignCap was undertaking a brand new improvement to become a newborn online graphic design tool.
DesignCap, a free graphic design website, could help you who want to create a Facebook post, an Instagram post, an image on various social media. Also, you can create artwork for print media, such as posters, flyers, and even business cards.
Template-driven design tool
Handy Graphic Design Editor,
A Large Library of Stock Photos & Illustrations
Add Images, Text, Background, collage making, logo making and Modules Instantly
- Free and easy-to-use creative design services
- Quickly start designing ideas through a wide range of templates.
- With professional-looking beautiful elements to choose from
- In the paid plans, large images can be downloaded as well as unlimited templates can be chosen. And upload more images.
- Localized into 7 languages: English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, French, Chinese.
Need to improve
Fonts could not be uploaded
The free plan has a limited choice.
Register for free.
As it is a free website design wizard, so you don’t have to waste time installing programs on the machine. But go to the website designcap.com And sign up with Facebook or Google accounts or Email ID.
Try to use
We try to design a promotional image to sell products that will be used to post to Facebook one image.
On the main page of the website designcap.com Click on the Catagory command (number 1.). There will be a tab for the type of design that this website supports. So that we can choose to create designs as needed In which there are two major categories of design, namely Marketing & Event (print design And marketing media) and Social Media Graphic (images for posting on social media And online media) with the types of designs to choose from as follows:
Marketing & Event
- Flyer (flyer)
- Card (small card For distributing customers)
- Leaderboard (banner for advertisement)
- Business Card
- Facebook Ad (Image posted on Facebook)
- Logo (Logo design)
- YouTube Channel Art
- Facebook Cover
- Tumblr Banner
- Facebook Post
- Pinterest Graphic
- YouTube Thumbnail
- Twitter Header
- Email Header
- Instagram Post
Now You can see that DesignCap’s free design services have a variety of designs to choose from. Take Facebook post making as an example to show how does it work. Then you can choose the one and then redirected to an editing page to customize the project.
You can customize the template as follow steps:
- Add and Adjust Photo
- Add photos from computer
- Click the UPLOADS tab on the left sidebar and then click Browse Images to add pictures from the local computer library. And select to make changes with small editors.
- Add and Customize Elements
- Add and Edit Text
- Add Modules
- Set Background
- Save, Share & Print
The share tab allows you to invite your friends to join your project to edit.
- Limited templates
- Limited stock media choices
- 5 image uploads
- Save up to 5 designs
- JPG exports
DesignCap Basic plan ( $ 4.99 /mo bill annually)
- Unlimited templates
- Unlimited stock icons
- Unlimited stock photos
- High-res PNG & PDF exports
- 100 image uploads
- Save up to 100 designs