How to Apply for Adsense Account on Blogger (BlogSpot)
How to Apply for Adsense Account on Blogger (BlogSpot): In this article, I will show you how you can Apply for Adsense for Blogger so easily.
Applying for AdSense for your Blogger (Blogspot) blog is a straightforward process. Before you start the application, ensure that your blog complies with AdSense policies and guidelines.
It’s so funny when I see people asking how to get Google AdSense approval in 1 minute, the truth is that’s not possible!
How to Apply for an AdSense Account
However, here’s a step-by-step guide to applying for AdSense on Blogger:
Step 1: Create a Blogger Account If you don’t already have a Blogger account, sign up for one by visiting www.blogger.com. Use your Google account to log in or create a new Google account if you don’t have one.
Step 2: Prepare Your Blog Before applying for AdSense, make sure your blog meets the following criteria:
- Your blog must have original and high-quality content.
- It should have sufficient content with multiple blog posts (usually at least 15-20 posts) across different topics.
- Your blog should have clear navigation and be easy for users to explore.
- Ensure that you have essential pages, such as an “About Me” and “Contact” page.
- Your blog should comply with Google’s AdSense program policies and terms of service.
Step 3: Apply for AdSense
- Sign in to your Blogger account.
- From the Blogger Dashboard, select the blog you want to monetize with AdSense.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click on “Earnings.”
- Click the “Sign up for AdSense” button.
Step 4: Complete the AdSense Application
- If you already have an AdSense account, you can sign in with your existing Google account associated with AdSense. If not, you’ll be prompted to create a new AdSense account.
- Fill in the required information, including your website URL, preferred language, and contact information.
- Review the AdSense Terms and Conditions, and check the box to agree to them.
- Click the “Create account” button to submit your application.
Step 5: Await AdSense Review
Once you’ve submitted your application, Google will review your blog and application. The review process can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. During this time, Google will ensure that your blog meets the AdSense program policies and guidelines.
Step 6: AdSense Approval or Feedback
After the review is complete, you will receive an email from AdSense notifying you of the approval status. If your application is approved, you can log in to your AdSense account to get your ad codes and start displaying ads on your blog.
If your application is not approved, don’t worry. Google will provide feedback on the reasons for the rejection. Take the feedback into account, make the necessary improvements to your blog, and reapply once you’ve addressed the issues.
Also, read our guide on Google Adsense approval tips
Remember to comply with AdSense policies even after approval to ensure a smooth and successful AdSense experience on your Blogger blog.
How Much Can You Earn from Adsense on Blogger?
The amount you can earn from AdSense on Blogger varies widely and depends on several factors, including your blog’s niche, traffic volume, ad placement, content quality, and audience engagement. AdSense earnings are primarily based on a pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-impression (CPM) model, meaning you earn money when visitors click on ads or when ads are displayed to users.
It is essential to understand that AdSense earnings can fluctuate significantly from month to month, and it may take time to build a substantial income. Some bloggers may earn a few dollars per month, while others can make hundreds or even thousands of dollars per month. Here are some key factors that influence your AdSense earnings:
1. Niche: Some niches and topics have higher advertiser demand and better-paying ads, leading to higher potential earnings. Popular niches like technology, finance, and health often have more valuable ads.
2. Traffic Volume: The number of visitors to your blog plays a crucial role in your AdSense earnings. More traffic means more ad impressions and potentially more clicks.
3. Ad Placement: Strategic ad placement can impact ad visibility and click-through rates. Well-placed ads that blend naturally with your content tend to perform better.
4. Content Quality: High-quality and engaging content can attract a more targeted audience, increasing the likelihood of relevant ads being displayed.
5. Geographic Location of Traffic: The location of your blog’s audience can influence ad rates. Traffic from regions with higher advertising demand tends to result in higher earnings.
6. Advertisers’ Budgets: AdSense earnings can be affected by the seasonality of advertising demand and fluctuations in advertisers’ budgets.
7. Click-Through Rate (CTR) and Cost Per Click (CPC): Your CTR and CPC will determine the amount you earn per click. A higher CTR and more valuable clicks result in higher earnings.
To get an idea of your potential AdSense earnings, you can use Google’s AdSense calculator or explore similar blogs in your niche to see what other bloggers are earning. Keep in mind that building a successful blog and increasing AdSense earnings typically requires consistent effort, quality content, and effective audience engagement strategies.
While AdSense can be a valuable income stream for bloggers, it’s essential not to rely solely on ad revenue. Diversifying your income sources, such as through affiliate marketing, sponsored content, or selling digital products, can provide additional revenue streams and enhance your overall blogging income.
How do I get accepted to AdSense?
Getting accepted into Google AdSense requires following a set of guidelines and meeting certain eligibility criteria. AdSense is an advertising program by Google that allows website owners and content creators to monetize their online content through ads. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get accepted into AdSense:
- Create High-Quality Content: AdSense values websites with original, valuable, and relevant content. Make sure your website or blog provides unique and useful information for your target audience. Avoid publishing duplicate or low-quality content, as it may lead to rejection.
- Check AdSense Program Policies: Familiarize yourself with the AdSense Program Policies (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182) to ensure your website complies with all the guidelines. Pay particular attention to policies related to copyright, adult content, prohibited content, and webmaster guidelines.
- Age of Website: In some countries, Google requires your website to be at least six months old before applying to AdSense. However, this requirement is not applicable globally, and you can apply even if your website is relatively new.
- Ownership and Domain Control: You must have full ownership and control of the website you are applying with. You cannot apply with a site hosted on a subdomain or a website that you don’t own.
- Website Design and Navigation: Ensure your website has a clear and user-friendly design. Navigation should be easy and intuitive, making it simple for users to find what they are looking for.
- Sufficient Content and Pages: Make sure your website has enough content with multiple pages. While there is no specific word count requirement, having a decent amount of content will increase your chances of approval.
- Remove Prohibited Content: Make sure your website does not contain any content that is against AdSense policies, such as adult content, illegal content, violent content, hate speech, etc.
- User Experience and Responsiveness: Your website should offer a positive user experience and be responsive, ensuring it works well on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Traffic: While there is no minimum traffic requirement, having some organic traffic can improve your chances of approval.
- Age Requirement: In most countries, you must be at least 18 years old to participate in AdSense.
- Apply for AdSense: Once your website is ready and complies with the guidelines, go to the AdSense website (https://www.google.com/adsense) and click on “Sign up now” to begin the application process.
- Account Review: Google will review your application, which may take a few days to a few weeks. If your application is approved, you will receive an email notification, and you can log in to your AdSense account to get the ad code.
If your application is rejected, don’t worry; Google usually provides feedback on why your application was not approved. You can work on addressing the issues and reapply once your website meets the AdSense requirements.
Remember that AdSense is just one of many ways to monetize your website, so if you face difficulties with AdSense approval, you can explore other advertising networks or monetization strategies to generate revenue from your content.
How do I make $100 a day with Google AdSense?
Making $100 a day with Google AdSense requires a combination of factors, including high-quality content, significant traffic, optimized ad placement, and niche selection. While there is no guaranteed formula, following these strategies can increase your chances of reaching your goal:
- Create Valuable Content: Focus on producing high-quality, original, and engaging content that appeals to your target audience. This will encourage visitors to spend more time on your site and increase the likelihood of ad clicks.
- Choose a Profitable Niche: Some niches have higher advertising demand and pay better for clicks. Research and identify niches that have a good balance between audience interest and high-paying keywords.
- Increase Website Traffic: Growing your website’s traffic is crucial for higher AdSense earnings. Employ SEO techniques, promote your content on social media, and engage with your audience to attract more visitors.
- Optimize Ad Placement: Experiment with different ad formats and placements to find the best combination that generates the most clicks and revenue. Generally, placing ads above the fold and within the content often perform well.
- Use Responsive Ad Units: Ensure your ad units are responsive and mobile-friendly, as a significant portion of web traffic comes from mobile devices.
- Focus on Organic Traffic: While paid traffic can help, organic traffic is more sustainable and cost-effective. Work on improving your SEO and content marketing efforts to rank higher in search engine results.
- Increase AdSense Click-through Rate (CTR): Improving your CTR can lead to higher earnings. Write compelling ad copy and use color schemes that blend well with your website’s design.
- Use Multiple Ad Units: Google AdSense allows you to place multiple ad units on your pages, but be careful not to overdo it and create a cluttered experience. Find a balance between the number of ads and the user experience.
- Monitor Performance: Regularly analyze your AdSense performance using the platform’s built-in analytics. Identify which pages and ad units are performing well and focus on optimizing them further.
- Diversify Income Streams: While AdSense can be a significant income source, consider diversifying your revenue streams. Explore affiliate marketing, sponsored content, digital products, or other monetization methods to supplement your earnings.
- Stay Compliant with AdSense Policies: Ensure that your website and content continue to adhere to Google AdSense policies to avoid potential account issues or bans.
Remember that earning $100 a day from AdSense may take time and requires dedication. It heavily depends on the quality and quantity of your content, traffic, and user engagement. Keep refining your strategies, consistently produce valuable content, and engage with your audience to steadily increase your AdSense revenue over time.
How long does it take to get AdSense approved?
The time it takes to get approved for Google AdSense can vary, and there is no fixed timeline. In some cases, you might get approved within a few days, while for others, it could take several weeks. The approval process involves a manual review of your website or blog to ensure it meets AdSense’s program policies and quality standards.
Here are some factors that can influence the approval timeline:
- Application Volume: The time it takes for approval can depend on the volume of applications that Google AdSense is receiving at any given time. During periods of high application volumes, the review process might take longer.
- Website Readiness: If your website is well-established, has quality content, and complies with AdSense policies, it may receive faster approval. However, if your site lacks content or has issues like policy violations or insufficient content, the review process will take longer.
- Geographical Location: The location from which you are applying can also affect the approval time. In some regions, Google may have different review processes or criteria.
- Six-Month Rule: Some countries have a “six-month rule,” meaning that your website must be at least six months old before you can apply for AdSense. However, this requirement does not apply globally, and you can apply regardless of your site’s age in many regions.
- Previous AdSense Account History: If you have applied for AdSense before and had your application rejected, Google might take extra time to review your reapplication thoroughly.
- Adherence to Policies: If your website meets all the AdSense program policies and guidelines, the review process is likely to be quicker. However, if there are policy violations or issues, it will take longer as they need to be addressed before approval.
- Communication from Google: Occasionally, Google may reach out to you for clarifications or additional information during the review process, which can extend the approval timeline.
While you wait for approval, continue working on improving your website’s content and user experience. Ensure that your website complies with all AdSense policies and guidelines. If your application is rejected, Google will usually provide feedback on the reasons for the rejection, allowing you to address the issues and reapply once your website is ready.
In case the approval process takes longer than expected, be patient and avoid making any changes that could negatively impact your application. Ultimately, the goal is to have a website that provides value to your audience and complies with AdSense’s guidelines, leading to a successful approval and a fruitful partnership with the AdSense program.
How Many Posts Do I Need to Get Approved for Adsense?
The number of posts you need to get approved for Google AdSense is not explicitly defined. Unlike a fixed requirement for the number of posts, Google AdSense focuses on the quality, originality, and compliance of your content with their program policies.
While there is no specific minimum post count required for AdSense approval, having a decent amount of high-quality and original content is essential to demonstrate that your website offers value to users and is not just created solely for displaying ads.