How to Attract a Girl in Online Correspondence
Life passes, all your friends have beautiful partners, and you continue to eke out a solitary existence. A social network is an excellent opportunity to arrange a personal life. If there aren’t enough worthy ladies in your close circle, don’t despair. Feel free to surf the news feed, enter the necessary information in the search engine, and look for a life partner on the Internet.
Even if you have no experience of communication with mail order brides on the Internet, you will quickly understand how to attract a girl. There is nothing complicated in the art of flirting. Pay attention to a few essential points.
Filling Out the Profile
Girls like confident, pleasant, polite guys. Representatives of the beautiful sex aren’t impressed by timid ninnies, vulgar easy-riders, or drunken bumpkins. Before the “hunt” begins, start transforming your profile. Scroll your account with a critical eye and mercilessly delete unnecessary details.
- Write your real name, last name, and age. No “Your sweet dream,” “Lone wolf (vagabond, warrior, etc.).” Don’t shorten your name — the full name makes a much stronger impression.
- When it comes to age, lying isn’t a good idea. Write your date of birth honestly. The more information is specified in the profile, the more interest and confidence you will inspire in the girl.
- Delete all the pictures where your silhouette flaunts with different young ladies, former lovers, drunk friends, and alcoholic beverages.
- Fill the profile with interesting groups that are close to you. Don’t forget about music and videos. According to them, the girl will try to recognize your inner world.
- An important point: don’t forget to indicate in the column with a marital status that you aren’t married or are in an active search. This is an essential reason for dating a girl.
Review and Neutralize
It may not come to correspondence if the young lady doesn’t like your avatar. Girls pay great attention to appearance. No matter how smart, polite, and pleasant the young man is, if he doesn’t pass the “face control,” a long relationship isn’t expected. Look at your main picture with a critical eye. A successful avatar puts the following items under the taboo:
- low-quality photo;
- a ten-year-old picture;
- group photo (your pretty face sprinkles against the background of a crowd of friends);
- demonstration portraits (you are in a cool car, smoking a hookah, showing a middle finger, showing biceps, etc.).
It is necessary to communicate online correctly. There are questions you shouldn’t ask under any circumstances. Remember them:
- How much do you weigh?
- What’s your salary?
- How many men have you had?
- Are you a virgin?
- Do you have any pretty friends or sisters?
Think about what you write in advance if you are worried about whether she will like you. If the young lady categorically doesn’t make contact, analyze the possible reasons. Perhaps you didn’t evoke reciprocal feelings, and the girl doesn’t want to offend with a refusal. Be a charming, sincere, and understanding interlocutor, and success will inevitably await you in love affairs!