Learn all about IIFT REGISTRATION DATE, Admit Card Availability, Result date and Selection Process
The official conducting bodies such as IIM, XLRI etc will soon release the notifications of various entrance exams. Aspirants are facing hectic days and sleepless length because these entrance exams are crucial for them. Let’s talk about IIFT, which is also one of the famous management entrance examinations. Executive MBA programmes will also be one of the main concepts related to IIFT. Do you also want to know about this program? Then keep reading this article further to learn about Executive MBA programs and full details of the IIFT exam. If you are an MBA aspirant and thinking about Executive MBA and IIFT, then knowing all the aspects is essential for you.
Since the past couple of years, many students are opting for Executive MBA in international business through IIFT. This degree has a scope in the future but, when it comes to abroad countries such as Europe, US, and UK, the popularity is more compared to India. You can even opt for an Executive MBA; it doesn’t matter much even if you live in India. There are many business tycoons in our country where they need experienced and skilled professionals.
- What is Executive MBA Degree in IIFT?
In India, many working professionals and home-makers doesn’t prefer to continue their education. But the present scenario is totally different, new ways of learning are introduced, individuals understand the importance of continuing education. In the management field, many business schools are supporting distance learning and Executive MBA to enhance flexibility while pursuing any degree or diploma. Even IIFT is introducing new programmes for distance learning and Executive MBA, which is one of the best MBA colleges in India. If you prefer to work with an international company or with an import or export organization, then Executive MBA will give value to your resume. You have to be clear and think about every aspect before opting for an Executive MBA degree in IIFT.
You should think twice before taking the final call. This was all about the Executive MBA degree. Let’s come straight to the main concept, which is IIFT examination. Hope you have got a clear picture of Executive MBA.
- New and Updated Facts of IIFT 2020 Examination
- There were rumours that IIFT 2020 should be a computer- based examination. But the IIFT official conducting body have released a notification which states that this time, the mode of examination would be pen paper based. Finally, it’s been confirmed by the officials that IIFT 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
- Students who pursued an MBA degree through IIFT are served with attractive salary packages. This year hopefully students bag a package of more than 1.5 crores.
- Students who grab a seat in IIFT 2020 batch have to follow the full-time MBA programme. They have to stay in the IIFT hostel permanently.
The facts mentioned above are the important aspects for students before opting for a management degree in IIFT.
- Complete schedule of IIFT 2020 examination
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will reveal the official dates and notifications of IIFT 2020 examination. Finally, the dates for all the official events will be revealed this month, which is July 2019. The date and schedule for IIFT 2020 examination will also be released this month. But, according to the latest news and rumours, I have mentioned all the dates below in a tabular form. Even you and any student who wants to know the dates can refer the below data just for reference. Many students get distracted during studies because of official dates and changes.
|IIFT 2020 events
|Commencement of IIFT 2020 registration process
|Initial week of August 2019
|Ending of the IIFT 2020 registration process
|Final week of September 2019
|Release of IIFT 2020 admit card
|First or Second week of November 2019
|Examination date of IIFT 2020
|Final week of November 2019
(24TH November 2019)
|Release of IIFT 2020 results
|Final week of January 2020
|Commencement of selection process
|Final week of January or Second week of February 2020
The dates mentioned above are just tentative; they might differ from the official dates. Hopefully, there are fewer possibilities of changes in the IIFT exam pattern.
- About IIFT 2020 Admit Card
- There are some rules of IIFT regarding admit card download. Only registered test-takers can only download their respective IIFT 2020 admit card.
- The admit card can only be downloaded from the official website of IIFT. The IIFT 2020 is truly essential for the test-takers for successful completion of the examination.
- Test-takers have to compulsory bring the hard copy of their downloaded admit card. Any test-taker without admit card will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- Test-takers also have to bring their original photo id proof which is mandatory to appear for the IIFT 2020 examination. It is advised that students understand and follow all the rules and regulation of IIFT.
- About IIFT 2020 Results
- As mentioned above that IIFT 2020 results will be released in the month of January. The IIFT 2020 results will be released like a merit list. The merit list will be revealed on the official portal of IIFT.
- Test-takers can easily view their score through their login IDs. The final call for all the selected students would be released after the successful completion of the selection procedure.
- What Will be the Selection Procedure of IIFT 2020?
IIFT conducts the selection process for shortlisting the candidates. The selection procedure of IIFT 2020 consists of:
- Group discussion (GD)
- Writing Skills Assessment
- Personal Interview (PI)
The schedule of whole IIFT 2020 selection procedure will be sent through their registered mail IDs. Candidates have to achieve the minimum qualifying marks in GD and Writing Skills Assessment. All the relevant details of the selection procedure will also be shared on mail IDs.
This all, are the complete details of IIFT 2020, aspirants can follow them during their preparation days. I hope that all your doubts are cleared regarding the IIFT 2020 examination.
Also Read – Top 10 MBA Universities in India.