How to Make a Healthy Shrimp Recipes Easily
When you make healthy shrimp recipe it is not necessary to buy a wok frying pan. In the usual pan everything turns out just as tasty, bright and fragrant. However, do not forget that the products in a small amount of hot oil are prepared for a couple of minutes, therefore, all the ingredients must be pre-cut and be “at hand”, within reach.
You may also like: Benefits of Hiring a Healthy Office Snacks Delivery Service.
Using the basic principles of the dish “stir-fry”, create any recipes to your liking.
- Vegetables – 450 Gram
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Ground black pepper – pinch
- Shrimps – 450 Gram
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Onions green, finely chopped – 2 tbsp
- Freshly ground ginger – 2 tsp
- Chopped garlic – 2 tsp
- Boiled rice
- Corn starch – 1 ½ tsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tsp
- Chicken Broth – ¼ cup
- Orange juice concentrate – 2 tbsp
- Sherry dry – 2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce – 1 ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Freshly ground ginger – ½ tsp.
How to make Stir fry with shrimps and vegetables
- Vegetables cut into small pieces diagonally, so that the surface to be fried is larger. Cut hard vegetables (such as carrots) thinner to equalize cooking time.
- Add salt and pepper to chopped vegetables, mix. Peel and dry the shrimp (beef, pork or chicken cut across the fibers into pieces 5 cm long and 2.5 cm wide).
- Fry the shrimp (meat) and vegetables. On the basic principles of cooking “Stir Fry” read below.
- To make the sauce, mix the starch and soy sauce, and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve the finished dish, without hesitation, with boiled rice. Enjoy your meal!
- Heat 1 tbsp. l oil in a pan with a diameter of 30 cm on high heat for 30 seconds Add shrimp. After 15 seconds, start stirring them. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Pour into the pan another 1 tbsp. l oils. Add vegetables, 1 tbsp. l water and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Add onions, ginger, garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for another 1-4 minutes (try vegetables, they should not be either soft or raw). If the bottom of the pan begins to “burn”, add 1 tbsp. l water.
- Add fried shrimp to vegetables. Stir the cooked sauce and pour into the stir fry. Stir and cook for 15-20 seconds.
Shrimp Baked Under Cheese Crust
Fresh shrimps recipe are baked in a spicy tomato sauce under a cheese crust.
- Large fresh shrimp – 500 Gram
- Tomatoes, canned without skin (chopped) – 800 Gram
- Parmesan cheese (chopped grated) – 120 Gram
- Olive oil – 30-45 Gram
- Onion – 1 pc
- Bulgarian green pepper (finely chopped) – 1 pc
- Garlic (finely chopped) – 2-3 cloves
- Coriander, seeds – 2-3 tsp
- Fresh chili pepper (finely chopped) – 1 pc
- Sugar – 1-2 tsp
- White wine vinegar – 1 tsp
- Parsley fresh (chopped) – 1 bunch
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste.
5 Easy Ways to make Shrimp baked under cheese crust
1. Heat olive oil in a cast iron pan (cauldron), pour onion, bell pepper, garlic, coriander and chili, cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes, until golden onion.
2. Add sugar, vinegar, tomatoes and parsley to the pan, cook, stirring, for about 25 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
3. Turn on the oven to preheat to 200 degrees. Ready salt and pepper sauce, put shrimp in it, mix with sauce.
4. Put the shrimps with sauce in portioned heat-resistant pots, sprinkle with cheese on top and place in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Hope this article has helped you to best understand how to make a healthy shrimp recipe for your family and friends, use the details above to baked shrimp under cheese crust and serve healthy shrimp immediately.
Enjoy your meal!!!