How to submit a guest article to ComfortSkillz
The ComfortSkillz blog is currently accepting guest posts. If that should change in the future, we’ll update this portion of the page
ComfortSkillz.com is a global platform where every writer can be known among their prospective clients by writing a Guest Post and becoming a writer for us. By posting cutting-edge blogs and becoming a writer, your articles will reach millions of viewers each year.
We are looking for talented writers who can provide quality content and whose writing skills are very crisp and fresh.
Submit your article/post now to get the benefits and enjoy an amazing experience.
What benefits will you get?
Every post you write will be featured and published. Each post will have a photo, and link back to your website/blog, and you will get exposure to our visitors, readers, and followers. You will become famous over the web. The reputation-building process begins here!
To write a guest post on our blog, you must meet certain requirements.
These include being professional and able to produce well-researched articles. You are expected to be a blogger, a reader, and even an SEO firm agent; if your blog contains videos and screenshots, these must be tested to work properly before posting.
Blog Submission Guidelines
While it is important to ensure the quality of your posts and the reputation of your blog, you should also be mindful of infringement.
- Your articles must be original and free from copyright infringement. They also should not be reproduced anywhere else including your own blog.
- You are only allowed to add 1-2 links (do-follow) to your site
- 1-2 no-follow link(s) to authority site(s) within the article (optional).
- Relevant images/videos can be used in the post where necessary with sources attributed.
- The image should be 1200×600 and more for featured images.
- Links within the article should be relevant to your post both internal and external
Topics we accept
- Home Improvement
- Travel and Lifestyle
- Sports-related articles
FAQs about guest posting on the ComfortSkillz blog
- Understand the Target Audience: Before you start writing, research the target audience of the blog or website where you want to submit your guest post. Understand their interests, preferences, and the type of content they usually engage with.
- Familiarize Yourself with the Guidelines: Most blogs and websites that accept guest posts have specific guidelines for contributors. Read these guidelines carefully to understand the preferred word count, writing style, formatting, and any other specific requirements they may have.
- Choose an Appropriate Topic: Select a topic that aligns with the theme of the blog and is of interest to the target audience. Look for gaps in existing content that your post can fill or consider a fresh angle on a popular subject.
- Craft a Strong Headline: Your headline is the first thing that readers will see, so make it attention-grabbing and informative. It should give a clear idea of what your post is about and entice readers to continue reading.
- Create an Engaging Introduction: Begin your guest post with a compelling introduction that hooks the reader and sets the tone for the rest of the article. Consider using a thought-provoking question, a surprising statistic, or a relatable anecdote.
- Organize Your Content: Structure your post with clear subheadings to make it easy for readers to skim and find the information they’re looking for. Use bullet points and lists where appropriate to enhance readability.
- Provide Value: Offer valuable insights, actionable tips, or in-depth analysis related to your chosen topic. Make sure your content is informative and helpful to the readers.
- Use Examples and Data: Back up your points with real-life examples, case studies, or relevant data. This adds credibility to your post and helps readers understand the practical applications of your advice.
- Incorporate Visuals (if applicable): If your topic can benefit from visuals like images, graphs, or infographics, consider including them to make your guest post more engaging.
- Add a Personal Touch: Infuse your writing with a bit of your personality and style. Readers connect better with content that feels authentic and relatable.
- Include a Call to Action (CTA): End your guest post with a strong CTA that encourages readers to take the next step, whether it’s leaving a comment, sharing the post on social media, or exploring more of your work.
- Edit and Proofread: Review your guest post for spelling and grammatical errors. A polished and error-free post reflects positively on you as a writer.
- Submit Your Guest Post: Follow the submission process outlined in the guest post guidelines. Some websites may have a submission form, while others prefer you to email the post to a specific address. Be patient, as it may take some time to receive a response.
- Engage with Readers: Once your guest post is published, make an effort to engage with readers in the comments section. Respond to their questions and feedback to build a connection and establish yourself as an authority on the subject.
- SEO Benefits: Guest posting on reputable and relevant websites can still provide SEO benefits. Quality backlinks from authoritative sites can help improve your website’s search engine rankings and overall online visibility.
- Brand Exposure and Authority Building: Guest posting allows you to reach new audiences and establish yourself as an expert or thought leader in your industry. It can boost your credibility and authority, leading to increased trust among your target audience.
- Traffic Generation: If your guest post is published on a popular website with a large readership, it can drive significant traffic back to your own site. However, the actual traffic generated will depend on the quality and relevance of your content and the size of the host site’s audience.
- Networking and Relationships: Guest posting can help you build relationships with other bloggers, website owners, and influencers in your niche. These connections can lead to further opportunities for collaboration and exposure.
- Content Diversification: By guest posting on different platforms, you diversify your content distribution channels, reducing your reliance on a single platform for traffic and exposure.
- Reaching Niche Audiences: Guest posting on niche-specific websites can help you target a specific audience segment that might be interested in your products or services.
- Guest Post: A guest post is written by a guest author who is not a regular contributor to the blog or website where the post is published. It is a collaborative effort by an external writer who is invited or allowed to contribute to the platform.
- Blog Post: A blog post is typically written by a regular contributor or author who is associated with the blog or website. It is part of the ongoing content creation by the website’s owner or team.
- Guest Post: The primary purpose of a guest post is to provide fresh perspectives, expertise, and diverse voices to the blog’s audience. It allows the host website to offer valuable content from other experts in the field and brings in new ideas and insights.
- Blog Post: Blog posts are part of the regular content strategy of the blog or website. They are intended to engage the blog’s existing audience, share information, or promote products/services related to the blog’s niche or theme.
- Contributor Relationship:
- Guest Post: In the case of a guest post, the guest author and the blog or website have a temporary relationship for that particular post. The guest author might not have any ongoing commitments to the platform.
- Blog Post: The blog post is typically written by someone who has an ongoing relationship with the blog or website. They may be a staff writer, a team member, or the blog’s owner.
- Content Approval and Editing:
- Guest Post: Guest posts often go through a vetting process by the blog’s editors or administrators. The host blog may request revisions or edits to ensure the content aligns with their guidelines and standards.
- Blog Post: Since blog posts are usually written by regular contributors, they may have a more streamlined editorial process. The content is likely to be reviewed and edited by the blog’s editorial team.
- Promotion and Attribution:
- Guest Post: Guest authors often receive a brief author bio at the end of the post, which includes information about themselves and their website or business. The host blog may also promote the guest post across its social media channels and email newsletters.
- Blog Post: In the case of blog posts by regular contributors, the author’s information and attribution are generally well-established on the website. Promotion of such posts may still happen, but the focus is more on maintaining the blog’s regular content flow.
- Research the Blog or Website: Make sure the blog or website is relevant to your expertise or the topic you want to write about. Read some of their existing guest posts to understand their style, tone, and content preferences.
- Engage with the Content: Before reaching out for a guest post opportunity, engage with the blog’s content by leaving thoughtful comments on posts, sharing their articles on social media, or subscribing to their newsletter. This shows genuine interest and helps you establish a connection with the blog owner.
- Find the Right Contact: Look for the appropriate contact information of the blog owner, editor, or the person responsible for guest post submissions. This information is often available on the “Contact” or “Write for Us” page on the blog.
- Craft a Personalized Email: Write a well-crafted and personalized email to the blog owner or editor. Address them by their name and mention why you enjoy their blog and what specific articles you liked. Be genuine and show that you are a regular reader.
- Explain Your Expertise and Idea: Briefly introduce yourself and explain your expertise or qualifications related to the proposed topic for the guest post. Outline the main idea or topic you’d like to write about and why it would be valuable to their audience.
- Highlight Your Intentions: Make it clear that you are offering the guest post for free and that your primary goal is to provide value to their readers. Emphasize that your intention is not solely to promote yourself or your business.
- Propose Benefits: Mention the potential benefits for the blog owner or website. For example, you can offer to share the guest post on your social media channels or link back to the post from your own website, if applicable.
- Respect Their Decision: Understand that not all blog owners may be interested in accepting guest posts, or they may have specific criteria for the topics they accept. Be respectful of their decision, whether they accept or decline your request.
- Follow Up (if necessary): If you don’t receive a response after a reasonable amount of time, you can consider sending a polite follow-up email to inquire about the status of your request. However, avoid being pushy or aggressive.
- Be Patient and Grateful: Blog owners and editors receive numerous guest post requests, so it may take time for them to get back to you. Be patient and grateful for their consideration, even if they decline your request.
- Expanded Reach: Guest posting allows the author to reach a new and potentially larger audience than they may have on their own blog or website.
- Building Authority: Contributing valuable content to reputable blogs can help establish the author as an expert or thought leader in their field.
- Backlinks and SEO: Guest posts often include an author bio with a link back to the author’s website, providing valuable backlinks that can improve their website’s search engine ranking.
Benefits for the Host Blog or Website:
- Diverse Content: Guest posts bring fresh ideas and perspectives, offering a broader range of content to the host site’s audience.
- Expertise: By featuring guest authors with specific expertise, the host blog can provide additional value to its readers.
- Networking: Hosting guest authors can help build relationships with other writers and bloggers in the industry.
- Website Authority and Traffic: The higher the authority and traffic of the website where the guest post will be published, the more valuable the backlink, and the higher the cost of the service.
- Domain and Page Authority: Websites with higher domain authority (DA) and page authority (PA) are considered more authoritative and can impact the cost of the service.
- Niche and Relevance: Websites within your niche or industry are often more relevant for guest posting, and securing posts on these sites may have a higher cost.
- Quality of Content: Some guest posting services may include content creation as part of the package. The quality of the content, such as word count, research, and writing style, can influence the overall cost.
- Number of Backlinks: The number of guest posts or backlinks you want to secure through the service can affect the pricing.
- Placement and Position: The placement of the link within the guest post (e.g., within the body or author bio) and its position on the page (e.g., higher up or lower down) can impact the cost.
- Guaranteed Placements: Some services may offer guaranteed placements on specific websites or with specific metrics, which can increase the cost.
- Additional Services: Extra services like content promotion, social media sharing, or outreach reporting may add to the overall cost.
- Service Provider Reputation: Reputable guest posting agencies or services may charge more due to their proven track record and higher demand.
- Customization and Personalization: Tailored and personalized outreach campaigns can require more effort and time, impacting the cost.
- Subscription Plans: Some guest posting services offer subscription plans with different levels of service, which can have varying costs.
- Campaign Duration: The length of the guest posting campaign, whether it’s a one-time service or an ongoing effort, can influence the cost.
Remember that while guest posting services can be a viable way to acquire backlinks and increase your online presence, it’s crucial to choose reputable providers and ensure that the links you obtain are from high-quality, relevant websites. Transparency in pricing, clear communication, and alignment with your SEO goals are essential when considering a guest posting service. Always prioritize the quality and relevance of the guest posts over quantity to ensure long-term benefits for your website’s SEO.