Suver Haze CBD Strain – An In-Depth Review
When it comes to CBD hemp strains, it is important that you realize they are not all the same. Every strain has a different level of potency as well as a variety of different effects.
There is no one that fits all situations here. It is vital that you understand what it is that you are using.
Are you interested in the Suver Haze CBD strain?
In this in-depth review, we’ll take a close look at what the strain is made of, what it does, and how it may be able to help you, provided you utilize it safely and carefully.
Read on to find out more!
What Comprises the Suver Haze Strain?
The Suver Haze CBD hemp strain from mr hemp flower is actually a combination of two other strains:
Early Resin Berry
- Suver #8
Suver Haze is quite potent in comparison to your typical hemp strain. It has a higher level of CBDa and cannabinoid. That being said, it is currently one of the most popular hemp flowers available.
Characteristics of the Suver Haze Strain
Suver Haze’s flowers are green. The density of these flowers is quite high as well.
As for the buds on the flower, these are yellow and average in size.
The green and yellow hues on this hemp flower meld together in such a way that is quite recognizable. It shouldn’t be difficult to pick them out visually.
The primary smell is a floral citrus smell. However, you may also pick up some of the following scents as well:
The overall smell isn’t one to overload your senses. It is quite gentle in nature, further improving on the positive effects that come with it.
The main taste that you’ll likely catch from a Suver Haze strain is citrus. Following that flavor, you’ll get an aftertaste of herbs and a hint of earthiness.
The combination of smell and taste leaves most users quite satisfied. The aromatic blend of smells and flavors is absolutely gorgeous.
If you choose to smoke it, the impact of these flavors can be quite sharp in comparison to other methods. However, it is still pleasant once you’re used to it.
Suver Haze hemp strain has a high terpene profile. There are three primarily dominant terpenes:
- Myrcene – part of essential oils including bay, hop, and a few others. It produces the earthy and herbal flavors.
- Humulene – Another herbal flavor contained in hops, cloves, and basil.
- Caryophyllene – The spicy and woody aromas come from this one. It is a combination of the essential oil of rosemary, hops, cloves, and cannabis Sativa.
Effects of the Suver Haze Strain
The primary use for Suver Haze is for relaxation and a calming of the mind. Obviously, we need to be a little more specific than that, right?
There are three key effects that Suver Haze has on the average person:
- Relaxes the Body
- Improves Your Mood
- Stimulates the Mind
The calming effect of the strain actually causes all three of these effects.
The calming of your mind causes you to relax your body which, in turn, improves your mood. Your improved mood then makes it easier for you to focus, thus stimulating your mind.
The dosage (which you must measure carefully) will impact the level of calmness that you experience. Make sure you consider how much you will actually need based on the level of stress that you are experiencing. (Consult with your doctor if you are unsure)
Common Medicinal Uses for the Suver Haze Strain
Suver Haze is primarily used for medicinal purposes. It is supposed to improve your physical and mental condition. Here are the main conditions that Suver Haze helps alleviate:
Sleep Trouble – The calming effects caused by Suver Haze will leave your mind in such a restful state that sleep will come so much easier to you.
Headaches and Pain – The strain contains painkilling ingredients that will lessen the impact of your pain receptors.
- Nausea – The feeling of nausea is often caused by stress and tension. Suver Haze alleviates these symptoms, often causing your nauseous feelings to die down as well.
- Anxiety – Once again, the calming effect on your mind will help alleviate feelings of anxiety as well. Anxiety is often caused by an overactive mind, meaning that calming down will help reduce this effect.
- Depression – Depression is a much stronger emotion than many people realize. Thus, it too can be inhibited by Suver Haze.
- Inflammation – the potent strain also has natural anti-inflammatories in it, causing you to have reduced swelling on top of everything else!
Stress – Stress caused by any number of factors can easily be reduced through the use of Suver Haze. Once again, the calming effect will alleviate your stressful symptoms. This will not cure you, but it is an excellent relief for a short period of time.
- Inability to Focus – The distractions of the above symptoms, such as depression, stress, and so on, make it difficult to focus even on simple tasks sometimes. The overall relief that you experience through Suver Haze will make it much easier for you to keep your focus on the task at hand.
Suver Haze hemp strain has a huge number of benefits and can help many people in varying levels of discomfort.
That being said, the use of Suver Haze does not come without taking some care. Suver Hemp is a potentially addictive substance. Long-term and/or overuse of it can cause your symptoms to worsen as your body becomes dependent on the strain.
It is vital that you do not create your own dosage, nor use Suver Haze for purely recreational purposes.
If you want to ensure that you get all the positive results from Suver Haze without running the risk of addiction, we advise you to consult your doctor and follow their prescribed dosage to the letter.
So long as we use Suver Haze responsibly and carefully, it can be a huge medical benefit to many people. If you feel like Suver Haze would benefit you, consult with your trusted doctor today!