Software Review: VideoProc Software Reviews And Tutorial For Beginners
VideoProc is a powerful video editing software for MacOS, which provides the most easiest all-in-one 4K, 2.7K, HD and other large-sized videos processing. VideoProc provides a one-click solution for all your DJI Video Editing for drone. The software allows you to quickly and easily cut, trim, crop, deshake, denosie, adjust speed, resize, convert large-sized videos without loosing its quality.
The basic functions and advanced functions in the VideoProc are the same as the reasons for DJI Drones (DJI Drone Spark, DJI Drone Mavic). The comes with lengthy list of features but here we only mention few of the main characteristics.
Features Of VideoProc For DJI Drones
- Change speed: Creates slow-motion and time-lapse videos that are currently popular with media professionals.
- Cut / Split: remove all unwanted clips, such as a crash from the last flight.
- Correct color / Brightness: protect the frames against underexposure or overexposure, which becomes extremely necessary when the sun is near.
- Stabilize Vibrating Video: remove all signs of vibration from the captured images.
- Zoom: because it is not always possible to fly very close to the target object.
- Mute or reduce noise: remove the interference caused by wind and the device itself.
Some other popular requirements for DJI drone video editing are color correction, intra-frame coding, D-log setting, video compression, barrel distortion removal, time reassignment, 4K video display, tilt shift, camera tracking, overlay, motion tracking and much more…
Talking about the VideoProc as a software on its own, following are the decent features it packs.
Key Features of VideoProc
- Subtitle: this feature allows you to crop a video to remove black bars / distracting parts, to zoom in and to mark the focal point, to improve image composition or to change the aspect ratio. On the other hand, you can expand video to meet the required aspect ratio of YouTube uploads, widescreen display, etc. This is the same pro video editors used in making videos such as Chinese movies with English subtitles that we all love watching.
- Video Effects: It allows you to apply preset visual effects and filters, such as grayscale, mirroring, edges, painting and sharpening, to your video tracks. Fast templates to articulate and style your videos. Refine colors, image brightness, contrast, hue, gamma and saturation.
- Cut: Flexible cutting allows you to trim a video, cut away unwanted segments, rearrange clips and optimize the size for YouTube, etc. A video file can be cut before other operations such as splitting.
- Merge: It’s one of the VideoProc features that helps you merge multiple video files, whether in different formats or different gadgets.You can change the video length, playback speed, resolution and force A / V sync at the same time. You can even combine several video / audio / subtitle tracks into one MKV file.
- Rotate / Flip: VideoProc can rotate your video left or right (clockwise or counterclockwise) 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees, even flip video vertically or horizontally.
There are other outstanding things that make VideoProc a perfect matched software to all DJI videos processing apart from other kinds of DJI video editing software. One is the GPU acceleration, Level-3 Hardware Acceleration, CPU Only (6x), intuitive user interface and the simple guided operation.
VideoProc GPU/CPU and Hardware Accelerations Explained
- What is GPU Acceleration in VideoProc? – GPU acceleration can speed up video encode / decode greatly.
- CPU Only 39% of video programs lack support for GPU acceleration. The good news is that VideoProc comes with the CPU only acceleration to give you the best DJI video editing experience.
- Hardware Acceleration – Up to 47x real-time faster! VideoProc’s unique technology can further expedite video transcoding and processing while optimizing file size and output video quality.
The Advanced Features
And some easy & advanced editings features of videoproc for DJI drones allow to perform special tasks such as:
- Stabilize video — this feature makes it super easy to stabilize shaky video footages from GoPro, iPhone.
- Fix Fisheye — it’s one of the videoproc advanced features that allow you to correct fisheye lens distortion from action cam video.
- Remove Noise — it helps you remove unwanted background/wind noise easily.
- Create M3U8 — if you are looking for a supper easy way to create M3U playlist files then this feature is a go to option for you. Whether you are a pro or newbie you can easily create M3U8 playlist with single or multiple .ts files for HTTP streaming.
- Make GIF — if you are looking for a professional gif image creator then look no further, the can be use to turn video into GIF, extract jpg/png from video.
- MakeMKV — It’s one of VideoProc Advanced features, available for both Windows and macOS, rips your videos to an MKV file with no encoding.
- Add Watermark — Watermark video with text, logo, image, timecode.
- Enhance Video — Force a/v sync, adjust playback speed and volume.
- Video Recorder With Webcam feature
Now that you know almost half of the features VideoProc has, you may proceed to download it for your Windows and macOS.
How To Download, Install and Use DJI Go 4 App on Your PC/Laptop
If you are looking for how to download DJI Go 4 app for your windows computer, sorry to say that the DJI developers are yet to make a desktop version of this application available. But the good news here is that there are many alternatives to use in place of DJI Go 4 App on Desktop, one of them is videoproc, the all-in-one DJI video editing software to enhance your drone videos, as well as gimbal vlogs and Osmo Action footage.
That being said, here’s an important question for you. “of what use will all these advanced functions be to you if you can’t use them to your satisfaction?”
It’s quite obvious that lot of users are being faced with some errors, one is unable to Export Best DJI Videos, if you are one of them, here is the Best settings for DJI Mavic Drones for outstanding 4K video processing.
Best Settings For DJI Drones
If you are one of those who searched for easy solutsion for how export best DJI videos from Premiere Pro then seat back, relax while we put you through the very simple processes.
Most of the causes of errors reported by some DJI users comes from the export settings. Great videos made by DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 or Osmo Pocket will deteriorate in quality due to inappropriate settings in Premiere Pro.
To prevent such cases, you must be clear which videos your DJI can record. Here is a list with the DJI video format and related Res, FPS and bitrate.
Best Settings For DJI Drones
|DJI Drones||Video Formats||Codecs||Resolution||Frame Rate||Video Bitrate|
|Mavic Pro||MP4, MOV||MPEG-4 AVC/H.264||720p – 4K||24fps – 120 fps||60 Mbps|
|Phantom 4||MP4, MOV||MPEG-4 AVC/H.264||720p – 4K||24fps – 100 fps||60 Mbps|
|Osmo Pocket||MP4, MOV||AVC/H.264; HEVC/H.265||720p – 4K||24fps – 120 fps||100 Mbps|
How to get better quality music from the DJI Go 4 app. If you being faced with bad audio quality after adding music in DJI Go 4 App, here is a fixed solution.
“Today we are going to walk you through the means to fix poor audio quality after adding music in the DJI Go 4 app. We will also provide you with an alternative tool that can help you with your drone video editing and also without imposing a strict learning curve on users.”
Perfect Solution To Fix Bad Audio Quality After Adding Music In DJI Go App
Once you’re done editing the video with the DJI Go app, a copy of the same will be saved on your device. This is the uncompressed version and usually provides users with great sound quality. However, the file quality is significantly higher. You can easily deal with this by using a compression tool like VideoProc that reduces the file size while keeping the original quality.
How to Use DJI Go 4 App on Android Easily?
Want to use DJI GO 4 app on Android devices? Take note of these requirements. Your Android device needs to be Android 5.0 or above. Namely, it is compatible with Samsung S9+, Samsung S9, Samsung S8+, Samsung S7, Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung S6, Samsung S6 Edge, Samsung Note 8, Huawei P20 Pro, Huawei P20, Huawei P10 Plus, Huawei P10, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Huawei Mate 10, Huawei Mate 9 Pro, Huawei Mate 9, Huawei Mate 8, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo X20, Vivo X9, OPPO Find X, OPPO R15, OPPO R11, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Mix 2, Mi 8, Mi 6, Redmi Note 5, Google Pixel 2XL, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5T.
Open the app on your Android devices and connect them to your desired equipment. Click the icon in the top left corner to check the flight record. If you click on the cloud icon in the top right corner, your flight data will be saved and synchronized. To see more flight details, just scroll up and down the recoding list where you can see the basic information about the recoded flight, such as flight height and distance.
VideoProc is a perfect Drone 4K/HD video processing software for Windows and macOS. It has all the advanced features needed for a professional video editing solution, starting with the ability to fully process 4K, 2.7K, HD and other large-sized videos. VideoProc is a perfect match for any kind of DJI Video Editing project, with this software you can Cut, trim, crop, deshake, denosie, adjust speed, resize, convert large-sized videos without loosing its quality.
Want to enjoy all the advanced features? You need to upgrade to premium version of the software. Think the upgrade price is out of your budget? Here’s a good news, Digiarty are currently running a huge discount on their DJI Video editing software by answering few questions as from now till march 15th. You can check it on DJI video editing workflow page.
Official video tutorial of VideoProc
The basic functions and advanced functions in the VideoProc are the same as the reasons for DJI Drones (DJI Drone Spark, DJI Drone Mavic).