Wear Blazers Differently for Curvy Girls – Plus Size Blazer Fashion Ideas
Whether you are a fashionista or a curvy girl who finds it not so interesting to select the dress then blazers can be your best companion. It can be must have outfit in your closet to compliment your plus size outfit and make you look trendy. There is a misconception among people that blazers are just winter wear, but they may not be aware of the style they add to your outfit even in summers. In summers tropical fabric works the best.
Latest plus size fashion trending in blazers is lace blazers gaining popularity among curvy girls. Of course the jacking adds oomph to the overall personality. Do not shy away from wearing blazers thinking they add little bulk to the body. It is always about finding the right fabric and follow helpful fashion advice given in this article to look stylish and beautiful.
You can try mixing up stylish jackets picking your favorite color that you think suits you to make your plus size outfit look elegant. When it comes to plus size clothing trying different colors with stylish blazers will give you a unique and beautiful look.
Here are important tips on how to wear a blazer in different ways
- Stock blazers in basic bold colors in your closet. You never know the right occasion can be right here when you need white or pink blazer. It is always better to have a couple of bold color blazers rather than having just one color. You can wear them on several occasions in different ways.
- Plain bold color blazer appears stunning with perfect tank top or print camisole to pair it with elegant and simple attire.
- Do not pick thick fabric as it will give you bulky appearance. You can wear thin fabric which is a perfect fabric for plus size women.
- Layering up under the jacket in winter season should be avoided and it will ruin your looks and you will appear bulky.
- Solid blazers compliment print dresses really well.
- If you are Apple shaped curvy women then printed jackets can be the perfect fashion attire for you.
- If you body type is “Pear Shape” then trying blazer with perfect padded shoulders.
- Jackets and blazers look adorable with pencil skirts, denim and maxi dress.
Make sure you look for a comfortable blazer that helps you highlight your curves, your arms are not confined, and you don’t look like being stuck in plus size costume. Of course, exposing some skin looks sexy and lovely too. You can cuff up the sleeves and expose in style.
Tropical plus size attire for summers
Going out on a summer brunch, try wearing a floral print stylish tropical blazer paired with black cami, black pants and button down shirt in white to look super cool.
Modern and stylish plus size attire with nude pink
It is always better to try something new often. It gives you sense of confidence of wearing something that’s in trend. The modern and trendy blazer gives you chic looks with elegance.
Formal black blazer over your black dress
Black is always in fashion and gives you tons of options to style. If you have those sober looks that you want to add to your plus size attire too then try the combination of printed black blazer and black bodycon suit with light makeup to get set go.
If you want to get the contemporary look then lace blazers is something to try while going out for dinner or while heading to your workplace.