What are advantages of offline blog editor ?
If you are a blogger then it is important that you have information about the Offline Blog Editor. “What is Offline Blog Editor? In addition to giving information about the “Offline Blog Editor”, I will also talk about Top-5 Best Offline Blog Editor so that you can choose a good Offline Blog Editor.
Offline Blog Editor is an amazing tool that lets bloggers write blog posts without internet. In “Offline Blog Editor” you also get everything that is in online blog editor. If there is no Stable Internet Connection in your area then the offline blog editor is the Excellent Tool for you.
Many times we have a Weak Internet Connection or Internet Data is over. In such a situation, you can continue your work by using the Offline Blog Editor. When you are on the Internet, you can publish Post to Blog directly, so do not worry about Idea.
Advantage Of Offline Blog Editor
The offline blog editor has lots of advantages about which I am telling below.
- Works without internet, it means you will be able to write a blog post even when you are not the Internet.
- In the online blog editor, we get to see the bug in many ways, because of which our post also gets removed from time to time.
- It also makes a difference in Post Speed because it does not need the internet.
- When you write Article in Microsoft Word, you may have seen Extra Code added to it, but this does not happen in the Offline Blog Editor.
- 50 Interview questions and answers for the next job interview
- 8 Successful and professional resume objective example statement sample
- How to create my perfect resume?
- IAS interview questions and Answers
Top-5 Best Offline Blog Editor
I am going to tell you 5 such offline blog editors who support Blogging Platform like Blogger, WordPress and Drupal.
Windows Live Writer (Windows)
Its name suggests that it is for Windows Computer and it has been made by Microsoft. The biggest thing is that it’s a free one. In it, you get lots of Features and it is also very easy to use.
Supported Platform: WordPress, Blogger, TypePad and others.
BlogDesk is a very simple offline blog editor. This is just for the Windows user. It’s totally free and it’s also easy to use. In this, you can insert Directly Images.
Also Check Out: Latest Web Design Trends to Attract More Traffic from Instagram
Supported Platform: WordPress, MovableType, Drupal, Serendipity and ExpressionEngine.
Qumana (Windows & Mac)
Qumana is available for both Windows and Mac. In this, you can see Free and Paid 2 Version. This is also a good off-the-line blog editor.
Supported Platform: Blogger, WordPress, Blogger, TypePad, and more.
Ecto is easy to use and offers a lot of features. It is a bit costly, so people use it less. If you are a Mac user then you can try it out.
BlogJet can call the most advanced Offline Blog Editor. In this, you get a lot of features compared to the rest of the editors. This is only available for Windows. BlogJet also has Free and Paid 2 Version, if you like it, you can take a Paid version with more feature.
Also Read in Hindi: Google Question Hub.